Farewell, Chico art lovers!
Avenue 9 Gallery is now closed.
Keep in Touch with Guild Members:
Since 2009, 16 Avenue 9 Guild artists, supervised by Maria Phillips, have helped run the gallery. They’ve worked on publicity, hanging shows, gardening, gallery sitting, and even sweeping the floors. The Guild became a supportive family and its members hope for future collaborations. We have been asked how people can keep in touch with Guild Artists after Avenue 9 closes–so here’s a list. (If no em-amil is given, contact one of the others, who will forward your request if possible.)
* Claudia Schwartz, fine art glass and jewelry: email@example.com
* Candy Matthews, watercolors, firstname.lastname@example.org
* Cynthia Sexton, watercolors, email@example.com
* Delbert Rupp, ceramics
* Dolores Mitchell, oils, watercolors: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Mike & Susie Gillum, jewelry: email@example.com
* Lenn Goldmann, oils and acrylics
* Karma Ganzler, photography and videography: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Jim Wornow, sculpture: email@example.com
* David Mallory, watercolor and oils: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Barbara Morris, oils, prints, mixed media: email@example.com.
* Naty Osa, illustrated children’s books: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Valerie Payne, pastels, collages, acrylics: email@example.com>
* Doug Rathbun, sculpture, wood, metal and found objects
* Sheryl Cummings, fiber art: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Waif Mullins, pastels: email@example.com
* Chris Yates, ceramics: firstname.lastname@example.org